On Loving and Writing


Dear friends,

Do you tell someone you love that you love him or her? If yes, do you tell this person often or just sometimes? Do you easily tell your loved ones that you care about them and more of a kind of person who is very outgoing and loves pretty much everything and everyone, or are you more specific when it comes to love? This month, I would like to tell you how I love. When I love, I really LOVE and when I really LOVE I will tell you and I mean it with the most sincerity I can imagine. For some reason it is not always easy for me to express my feelings but when I do I mean it. When I tell you that I love you I mean it with all my heart. I will tell you in person and I will write to you. When I tell you that I love you I hope you get my message because it only comes with purest intentions and the wish that you hear me. When I tell you I love you I do so because I would like you to know that you are loved, you are worthy and that you are special. When I tell you I love you I don’t do it for my own good but for yours. I simply want you to know that you are loved and you mean the world to me.

I love writing about someone or to someone I love because I feel that the written word makes it eternal. It brings the word from the mental and spiritual realms into the physical realm and engraves the meaning that way. When read, the received love hopefully creates emotions and feelings of warmth, happiness and the knowledge that one is loved and carries the written word back into the mental and spiritual realms and that way into eternity beyond space and time into a place where there is only pure love.


I love you from the bottom of my heart. 

Love, Barbara

Comments

Popular Posts