It’s spring!

Dear friends,
Spring is my favorite season. I used to love summer, but over the years they got too hot and humid for my taste. Nowadays, I prefer refreshing mornings and warm, sunny afternoons, hence spring. Spring is not just the time when temperature rise in continental climates, it is also a time to restart the year in terms of goals and check where my new year’s resolutions have disappeared to. By this time of the year I have usually already gotten of my path and forgot all about everything I wanted to do as of January 1st. However, now with the sun out and nature back alive, I have the feeling I am slowly but surely waking up from winter as well. I feel like I don’t have an excuse anymore not to reach out to my dreams, set goals and get started on my “to do list” in order to achieve them. In this sense, I wish you all a very happy, warm and sunny spring! Let the sun warm your faces, the birds sing songs of happiness and colorful flowers lift your spirits!
Love and light,
Barbara

Comments

Popular Posts